posted on March 18, 2015 08:38
This is the perfect cocktail for patio sipping in the springtime. The fresh cucumber, lime and cilantro combine to make the Cucumber Smash unique and refreshing while the jalapeno-infused agave nectar balances out the flavors with a sweet and spicy kick.
Cucumber Smash Recipe
- 2 ounces Pineapple-infused Finlandia vodka
- ½ ounce Jalapeno-infused agave nectar
- ½ ounce Fresh lime juice
- 5 slices Japanese cucumber
- 6 Cilantro leaves
- Muddle together the lime, cucumber and cilantro
- Add vodka and agave nectar
- Shake vigorously with ice, strain twice and serve over fresh ice in a highball glass
- Garnish with a cucumber slice and enjoy!
Return to Kitchen & Drink