posted on May 18, 2015 15:11
Guests are raving about our new seasonal punches at The Pearl. We'd love for you come in and try one, and you can also make our bourbon apple punch at home.
Bourbon Apple Punch
- 1 ½ oz. Bulleit Bourbon Kentucky Strait Bourbon Whiskey
- ½ oz. Calvados
- 2 oz. Local-made Apple Cider
- ½ oz. Bay Leaf Spice Syrup
- ¼ oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- Combine all the ingredients in an ice filled shaker or punch bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Serve in ice filled punch glasses.
- Garnish with 4 - 5 Apple slices.
Return to Kitchen & Drink