posted on February 11, 2016 14:44
Guests at The Avenue are raving about our elevated version of a coconut rum and pineapple juice cocktail. Bitter Wife Black Pepper Vanilla Bitters and a dollop of crème fraîche from Snowville Creamery add complexity and balance to a sometimes overly sweet libation.
- 1 ½ ounces coconut-infused Mt. Gay Silver Rum
- 1 ounces freshly squeezed pineapple juice
- 1 spoonful Snowville creamery crème fraiche
- ¼ ounce simple syrup
- 5 drops Bitter Wife Black Pepper Vanilla Bitters
- Combine all ingredients in mixing tin
- Add ice to mixing tin
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds
- Strain into coupe glass, garnish with a lime peel and enjoy!
Return to Kitchen & Drink