posted on March 21, 2016 11:07
If you're looking for a delicious cocktail for spring, then look no further. The pear grapefruit fizz is absolutely delicious and refreshing with a hint of intrigue from the cinnamon syrup.
- 1½ ounces Asian pear-infused Finlandia Grapefruit*
- ½ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- ¼ ounce cinnamon simple syrup
- Fill with Izze Grapefruit Soda
- Build all ingredients in glassware.
- Stir well with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with a slice of Asian pear and serve.
*Dice one large Asian pear and add to bottle of Finlandia Grapefruit. Shake well. Infuse to taste (24-48 hours). When desired taste is acquired, strain off pear and re-bottle.
Return to Kitchen & Drink