posted on February 24, 2015 13:13
Mimosas and bloody Marys are always wonderful to serve alongside a leisurely weekend brunch, but if you really want to impress your guests, this sparkling cocktail is the perfect choice. It’s perfectly balanced – not too sweet and not too tart – and the sparkling wine makes it effervescent and refreshing.
- 1 ½ ounce OYO Stonefruit Vodka
- ½ ounce Chambord
- 1 ounce fresh peach puree
- 2 dashes peach bitters
- ½ ounce Korbel sparkling wine
- ¼ ounce fresh lemon juice
- Combine vodka, Chambord, lemon juice, peach bitters and peach puree
- Shake vigorously with ice and strain into a Champagne flute
- Top with Korbel and serve!
Return to Kitchen & Drink