Cameron Mitchell Restaurants Opens First Location In Dublin
COLUMBUS, Ohio (July 6, 2017) – Cameron Mitchell Restaurants (CMR) is excited to celebrate the grand opening of its newest restaurant location on Tuesday, July 11, 2017, at 6644 Riverside Drive in Dublin’s new Bridge Park development. This is the third Columbus location of Cap City, with two others in Grandview and Gahanna, and the first time the concept has opened a new location in two decades.
“Our team has wanted to join the Dublin community for a long time,” said Frank Hess, general manager. “The Bridge Park development offers the perfect mix of shopping and entertainment options in a vibrant, walkable neighborhood. Whether guests are looking for a fresh house-made cocktail or a total dining experience, they’ll be able to enjoy the same unmatched genuine hospitality and delicious food they’ve come to expect with every Cameron Mitchell Restaurants’ establishment.”
Cap City makes guests feel comfortable and at ease. Unlike other diners, Cap City is artsy and cool – and the menu follows suit with recognizable favorites that have upscale touches and chef-driven dishes that every guest loves. Executive Chef Todd Kessler, alongside other CMR chefs, has fine-tuned the menu and is excited to bring guests classic diner favorites, including:
- Daily Blue Plate Features, including Monday’s Shrimp and Grits, Thursday’s Flat Iron Pot Roast and Saturday’s Braised Beef Short Rib
- Cod & Crispy Shrimp: pan-seared cod served with crispy fried shrimp, steamed broccoli and shallots, finished with lemon butter
- Smoked Salmon Spread: everything bagel chips, deviled egg, horseradish pickles
- Baked Italian Chicken Sub: crispy chicken breast, marinara, salami, and provolone, with shredded iceberg, red onion, tomato, banana peppers, and Italian dressing
- Cap City Diner Meatloaf: served with buttermilk-chive mashed potatoes, wild mushrooms, broccoli, chili onion rings and BBQ gravy
- Pecan Crusted Pork Chops: served with cheddar-chipotle mashed potatoes, candied pecans, spinach, shallots, and an apple cider glaze
- All American Cheeseburger: served with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and mayo on a sesame seed bun with a choice of cheese
- Thanksgiving Day Sandwich: roasted turkey breast, house-made stuffing and cranberry mayo piled on a toasted buttermilk bread
Additionally, brunch will be served on Saturdays and Sundays, from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m., and include diner favorites, such as the following:
- Torta: pressed sandwich with smoked ham, muenster cheese, salsa verde, pickled onions, and one egg sunny side up
- Smoked Salmon & Bagel: whipped cream cheese, everything bagel, sliced tomatoes, mixed greens, red onion, capers, and deviled egg
Cap City serves guests hand-crafted, classic cocktails like Margaritas and Manhattans. The restaurant will also serve its famous boozy shakes, including the Bacon Peanut Butter Milkshake that’s made with coffee, bacon, peanut butter infused bourbon and mixed with ice cream. Available only at the Dublin location, the restaurant will offer Margarita on tap and cold brew coffee.
Cap City Dublin will also offer specials throughout the week. Guests can enjoy the Jalapeño Margarita on tap for $7 on Margarita Monday. On Burger & Beer Tuesday, guests can enjoy a choice of any beer and the restaurant’s signature Cap City Burger for $10, excluding sides.
Cap City’s retro cool desserts will also be available at the Dublin location, including the Seriously Big Chocolate Cake, 24K Carrot Cake and Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pie.
The 6,819 square-foot restaurant includes a dining room space featuring seating for 104 guests, as well as a bar area that has 75 seats. One private dining room is also available in the restaurant that can hold up to 16 guests. Additionally, there is an outdoor terrace that can accommodate up to 62 guests. Unique features for Cap City Dublin include a bakery area by the front entrance, a live jukebox that plays customer selections over the speakers, Captain’s table with seating for eight guests, and retro cool murals.
Cap City will be open daily for lunch and dinner as well as brunch on the weekend. The restaurant’s hours will be from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. until 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. on Sunday. Happy hour drink specials and specially priced appetizers are also available in the bar area from 4-6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. For more information, visit www.CapCityFineDiner.com.